Vario Load Rescue
The load carrier for civil and disaster protection
inventied has developed a modular and flexible load carrier Vario-Load-Rescue for rescue and disaster relief organizations, which can be used in various trailer and container types. The Vario-Load increases work safety, time efficiency and ergonomics for those involved in the operation. It can be optimally used , among others, by theTHW recovery specialist group and for Search & Rescue operations .
The load carrier Vario-Load-Rescue is now available for you.
The only load carrier for salvage tasks with TÜV certificate
Tested safety on roads and seagoing vessels for worldwide use
Preconfigured and mission-optimized loading for rescue tasks
- Rapid disengagement due to the elimination of set-up times. The material is already loaded ready for transport.
- Can be used immediately on site. The components are unloaded and used independently without additional industrial trucks.
- The stock of resources can be easily surveyed thanks to compartment sorting. Over- or under-coverage can be quickly identified and remedied.
- Shorter deployment times – less loss of earnings
- Can be operated with fewer forces
› Scaffolding system, kit 2 Part number: 5440T22602
› Scaffolding system, kit 3 Part number: 5440T22703
› Scaffolding system, kit 4 Part number: 5440T22804
› Scaffolding system, kit 5 Item number: 5440T00053
› EGS equipment set part number: 5180T00142
› Scaffolding system, scaffolding timber item number: 5510T22900
› Scaffolding system, tarpaulin part number: 8340T91289
› Spindle supports I, part number: 5440T00012
› Ground anchor, part number: 5440T00057› Anchor rod, kit part number: 5440T22900
› Optionally additionally loadable:
-› Scaffolding timber 10 x 10 cm, length 50, 70, 120 cm
-› Squared timber 10 x 10 cm, length 5 m
-› Building supports
-› Construction foils
-› Additional nails, screws, wooden wedges
› Optionally adaptable to local conditions
Weight of the input materials
Weight of the carrier
Certifications by TÜV SÜD
- Load securing according to §§ 22 and 23 StVO, §§ 30 and 31 StVZO
- DIN EN 12195-1 and VDI Guideline 2700 ff
- Driving cycle test according to DIN EN 12642 Code XL Annex B
Exemplary total weight with swap body and carriage: 15.2 t. Specifications vary depending on the configuration.